FINISH/HR&ADMIN/Job notification/2023/013 Date: 22.09.2023
About the Organisation:-
Financial Inclusion Improves Sanitation and Health (FINISH) Society is a multistate not-for- profit NGO registered in 2010 under the Societies Registration Act 1860. FINISH Society is working to promote sustainable and inclusive access of water, sanitation and hygiene services to impact health and environment.
Our commitment to safeguarding
FINISH Society is committed to prevent any type of unwanted behaviour at work including sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse, or financial misconduct; and committed to promoting the welfare of all our beneficiaries. We expect that all staff, partners, and volunteers share this commitment through our code of conduct. We ensure that we hire staffs who share our values and commitment and will provide appropriate training on the safeguarding policies of the organisation.
We are committed to ensuring diversity and gender equality within our organisation and encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.
About the Project:-
ln pursuance of the goal of Soil rejuvenation and fortification, it will concentrate on the management of biomass (Dung and agro waste) generated by the farmers in the proposed area. Its management aims to reduce the amount of chemical fertilizer use and increase bio-carbon to maximize resource recovery and resource conservation. The precise objective of the project is to provide a viable, scientifically accepted, cost-effective solution to address soil organic carbon depletion through capacity building of lead farmers and their participation in preparation for on-farm biomass compost management.
What We Offer
- A unique work experience in a dynamic non-profit directly impacts the conservation of the environment and improvements in agriculture.
- An organic environment with the chance to work in a multicultural team with passionate people
- The opportunity to work in community driven projects, build community relationships, with exposure to different tasks.
- One of the Most innovative approaches around Soil Carbon Enhancement and has lot of benefit if someone has experience on same.
- Long term associations with brand, as brand has long standing commitment with communities and applicants can be assured growth and stability of job.
- Long umbrella of work in district of Hardoi & Lakhimpur and in future, applicant can be associated with other development work.
Role:- Project Officer
Job Description: –
- To conduct and facilitate PRA meeting in GP.
- Identification of interested farmers and ensuring involvement of farmers in Biomass composting by IPC, House to house follow up and guidance to the team .
- To organize and conducting training, IPC , Mitti par charcha, Demonstration of new aerobic composting method , Mass awareness drive , Inoculums preparation , maintain record , support the farmers .
- Observe & handhold lead farmers on biomass composting frequently in field, build capacity of GW to develop them as future project associate.
- Liasioning with key govt official / KVK in conducting farmer’s awareness campaign.
- Capture case studies/Success story.
- Soil sample collection, record keeping and maintaining Village composting profile of biomass compost making.
- Handle other tasks as guided by the management.
Experience:- 2 to 3 years of relevant experience.
Qualification:- Graduation/Post Graduation MSW preferably in agriculture or equivalent Degree/Diploma.
Skills Required:- Team building , decent communication, adaptive attitude, basic use to computer applications,BCC,etc.
Location:- Hardoi or Lakhimpur Kheri, Uttar Pradesh
Remuneration:- Between INR-22000 to INR-25000.