- Visiting schools for Gap assessments, liaising with the school teachers/SMC and coordinating for any construction activities in school
- Planning construction work related to school WASH, SLWM.
- Preparing estimates and designs for the construction work
- Meeting with SMCs / GP members for Local contribution or leveraging funds for construction activities
- Coordinating for Contractor selection process
- Visiting schools for daily monitoring, coordinating with contractors and supervising for implementation of work
- Ensuring quality of construction work in the Project area.
- Preparing MB and submitting the same to the Project Manager
- Preparing documentation related to construction work including before after images, verification notes, checklists, NOCs, completion and handing over letters from respective schools/GPs
- Tracking infrastructure works and ensuring timely delivery of targets
- Handle other tasks as guided by the management
Experience:- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience.
Qualification:- Degree/Diploma in Civil Engineering
Skills Required:- Autocad, Designing,Estimations,BOQs,MB books etc.
- Location:- Ranjangaon, Maharashtra & Andhra Pradesh
- Remuneration:- INR30000/- PM – INR40000/-PM.